Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy MAY DAY and My One Year Bloggerversary!

It was one year ago on MAY DAY that I started this blog.
It's been an adventure!
I thought that I might run out of things to write about.
 My blog has become my home MAY'D journal of things I do at home.
Come for breakfast! Every day is MAY DAY with these
 oven-puffed pancakes filled with strawberries.
It seems there's always something going on around here,
big
 or small.
 Thanks to all who have visited. You are always welcome!
Larry and I and our doggies appreciate all your sweet comments.
Click HERE to see my first post.
We are always waiting for you to visit!
 from the MAY Family,
Larry & Rita
and the doggies, Lucky, Princess & Lucy


Links: Dittle Dattle, The House In The Roses,
Between Naps On The Porch




17 comments:

  1. Hello Rita! Happy Blogiversary! I am sharing my one year blogging today too - and throughout the month of May!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. on your one year of blogging. I love your blog as I have only been a follower a short time. Look forward to visiting you more and more. Have a great May Day, and a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bloggaversary, Rita! I have enjoyed coming for visits! Keep it coming! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rita, congrats on your Bloggerversaty! You're a master at all you do, I would have thought you had many years at this! You've showed such beautiful posts and tablescapes. Thank you and keep it up. I love your recipes too.
    Hugs
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary! I am glad you started this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! We love you AND your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first Blogaversary Rita!
    I love my visits :o) Here's to many more!
    Best wishes
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! One year is indeed a milestone. I look forward to the next. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogversary & Happy May Day!!! Hope it's fantastic!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Your photographs are wonderful - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Bloggerversary! I've enjoyed your blog and look forward to another year of your posts.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rita, Congratulations on your one year bloggerversary! Wishing you many more years of fun in blogland. Happy May Day to you,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to mention that I just love your three little four legged friends!...they're so very cute!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely lady. Congrayulations on your one year Bloggervesary !!! I will have one year in Sept with my Tablescapes. I hope you have a Great Day sweet lady ~~~
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on one year creating a beautiful, informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your one year anniversary blogging. Love your blog. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Karie

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay for you. Happy Blogiversary! I can tell you are having fun. Janet

    ReplyDelete