Friday, December 2, 2011

Remember November

It went by so fast! Here's what I was up to.
The day after Thanksgiving was all
about our traditional way to start the
Christmas season off right.
It was time to eat more pie!
Here's how I organize my napkin rings.
I did a bedroom makeover by selling our bed
 and finding a new bed on Craig's List
without spending a dime.
I managed to magically squeeze everything
into our tiny red convertible on our return trip
form North Carolina.
Here are some of the thrify finds
that I brought back.
I showed you the 10 HouseThings I can't
live without.
Christmas mugs were unpacked after Thanksgiving
 and hung for the mug shots.
 The Thanksgiving table this year.
I looked back on October.
Tucked a little food gift into some of my 
thrift store mugs to give along with
 the Christmas checks.

I found the perfect music to wake up to
each morning.
******
If you click on any of the blue highlighted
 words it will take you to the complete post.
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. It did go by fast, didn't it? Here we are - Christmas almost upon us. Your Thanksgiving table was gorgeous! I love all your napkin rings! I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My mother's middle name was also May! A beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!

    My PINK is inviting you to come and take a peek. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks beautiful and organized! I'm envious! I love your Thanksgiving dinnerware! I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new to you bed that you bought-it is beautiful!
    I also love you collection of plates in your header!
    Thank you for you visit.

    take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Rita. I apologize that it has taken me so long to get here, but I finally have a few days off from work.

    I hope your holidays were fabulous. I so enjoyed visiting your blog. Everything is gorgeous.

    Are you in Weston in Broward Country? I lived most of my life in Fort Lauderdale, and I worked in Miami prior to moving to North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete