Friday, December 23, 2011

The Snowman Bedroom

The guest bedroom is ready.
 We're calling it the Snowman Bedroom.
 It's a little different this year.
  HERE is last years post.
This White Christmas sign sometimes hangs
under the kitchen cabinets when I'm doing
blue and white for Christmas.
I made it using a scrap piece of wood
and molding. Paint pen for the letters.
Dresser top.
We have the new/old  painted furniture
from THIS  post.
A stocking hanger sits on the edge.
Needlepoint snowman stocking.
 A snowman wreath hangs on the closet door.
 Bedside table.
 Something to keep your coffee/cocoa/tea
warm if you don't want to get out of bed.
 Our 'Let It Snow' snowman craft project.
 Blue snowflake hooked rug.
All this Christmas decor gets stored in a 
suitcase under the bed.
Jingle bell wreath on the iron headboard.
(found on Craig's List for $20) 
 From bathroom.
The bathroom counter.
Santa topper on the cotton ball jar.
Bed tray.
 Snowman mug.
A cozy flannel glitter throw for a
Winter's nap.
I also made this sign using a scrap of wood.
I bought the decorative corners.
I used Word for the letters. You can see how 
I make my signs HERE.
And to all a goodnight in blue and white.
 Three snowman pillows.
 Needlepoint pillows.
A snowman bed and breakfast.
Click HERE for the breakfast menu.


Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. Rita your guest bedroom is beautiful. Your guest will be delighted when they see the love you put in to this wonderful room. Please share this fabulous post by joining our linky party, What's it Wednesday this week. I hope you can join us. Have a fabulous Christmas!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!!! I love your blog. You are so creative and leave nothing untouched with your decorating. I love this bedroom but your kitchen is my favorite room. Thanks for opening up your home to "blogland".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right over! It is adorable! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete