Monday, February 23, 2015

New Faucet ~ New Look

A 'new' faucet was a fast mimi-makeover
 for the cabana bathroom sink. I still had a
few free faucets to use. 
 I think this pump-style one works well in here.
 I love how the water flows out of it.
 My blue and white Crabtree and Evelyn 
soap dish and bar of navy soap.
 A Longaberger Daisy basket is filled with 
rolled washcloths to use as individual 
hand towels. A votive candle in surrounded
with shells in a vintage aqua Ball jar
The only picture I have of the "before" is the 
one taken  here at Christmas. 
This project was so small and fast that I 
didn't think to take a "before" picture of 
the old faucet until it was finished. I then 
realized how much I like it and 
how much better it looked. 

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. I love that new faucet. Very sheik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new look, but what I really love is the hanging heart-shaped plate in photo #5. Can you tell me where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, I will check when I return home next week. Funny, I almost didn't include that photo. The plates were a set of 6 (I think) each a different shape. Not expensive.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Rita. Blue and white are my favorite colors (my everyday dishes are Blue Calico) and I just love hearts. xo

      Delete
  3. I love these water fountain faucets! So much in fact we are putting three of them in our new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn’t agree more! The flow of water coming from your new faucet looks great! At the very least, you don’t have to worry about sudden splashes every time you turn on the faucet. Cheers!

    Evon Brow @ Athens Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The decors over your countertop are really adorable! And what made it more awesome is new pump-style faucet which looks totally gorgeous. Its elegance is just right for the overall look of the countertop, lighting, and the rest of your bathroom. Thanks for sharing with us, Rita! Cheers!

    Lovella Cushman @ Perfection Plumbing

    ReplyDelete